Sacramento Kings @ San Antonio Spurs
Current Records: Sacramento 6-4, San Antonio 3-8
How To Watch
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center — San Antonio, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $18.00
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings will head out on the road to face off against the San Antonio Spurs at 7:30 p.m. ET on Friday at Frost Bank Center. The Spurs are crawling into this game hobbled by six consecutive losses, while the Kings will bounce in with four consecutive wins.
Last Wednesday, Sacramento strolled past Los Angeles with points to spare, taking the game 125-110. The Kings pushed the score to 104-80 by the end of the third, a deficit the Lakers cut but never quite recovered from.
Multiple players turned in solid performances to lead the Kings to victory, but perhaps none more so than Domantas Sabonis, who dropped a double-double on 29 points and 16 rebounds. Kevin Huerter was another key contributor, going 6 for 11 from beyond the arc en route to 28 points and 7 assists.
Meanwhile, the Spurs traveled a rocky road last season, and unfortunately for them the road hasn’t gotten any smoother. There’s no need to mince words: San Antonio lost to Oklahoma City on Tuesday, and San Antonio lost bad. The score wound up at 123-87. The Spurs have not had much luck with the Thunder recently, as the team’s come up short the last three times they’ve met.
Sacramento’s victory bumped their season record to 6-4 while San Antonio’s defeat dropped theirs to 3-8.
Looking ahead, the Kings are the favorite in this one, as the experts expect to see them win by 8.5 points. They might be worth a quick bet since they’ve covered the spread the last three times they’ve played.
Friday’s match is shaping up to be a scrappy game: The Kings haven’t given up the ball easily this season, having only averaged 13.4 turnovers per game. It’s a different story for the Spurs , though, as they’ve been averaging 16.1 per game. Given the Kings’ sizeable advantage in that area, the Spurs will need to find a way to close that gap. Come back here after the game to find expert analysis of the match and other NBA content.
Sacramento is a big 8.5-point favorite against San Antonio, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Kings as a 5.5-point favorite.
The over/under is set at 238 points.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Sacramento has won 6 out of their last 10 games against San Antonio.
- Apr 02, 2023 – San Antonio 142 vs. Sacramento 134
- Feb 01, 2023 – Sacramento 119 vs. San Antonio 109
- Jan 15, 2023 – Sacramento 132 vs. San Antonio 119
- Nov 17, 2022 – Sacramento 130 vs. San Antonio 112
- Mar 03, 2022 – Sacramento 115 vs. San Antonio 112
- Dec 19, 2021 – Sacramento 121 vs. San Antonio 114
- Nov 10, 2021 – San Antonio 136 vs. Sacramento 117
- May 07, 2021 – San Antonio 113 vs. Sacramento 104
- Mar 31, 2021 – San Antonio 120 vs. Sacramento 106
- Mar 29, 2021 – Sacramento 132 vs. San Antonio 115