Memphis Grizzlies @ Los Angeles Lakers
Current Records: Memphis 2-8, Los Angeles 5-5
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, California
- TV: Bally Sports SouthEast Memphis
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $40.49
What to Know
The Los Angeles Lakers will be playing at home against the Memphis Grizzlies at 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Crypto.com Arena. The timing is sure in the Lakers’ favor as the squad sits on four straight wins at home while the Grizzlies have not had much luck on the away from home, with three straight road losses.
On Sunday, even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, Los Angeles beat Portland 116-110.
Anthony Davis was the offensive standout of the match as he dropped a double-double on 30 points and 13 rebounds.
Meanwhile, Memphis didn’t have too much breathing room in their matchup against Los Angeles on Sunday, but they still walked away with a 105-101 win.
Their wins bumped Los Angeles to 5-5 and Memphis to 2-8.
As for their next game, the Lakers are the favorite in this one, as the experts expect to see them win by 6.5 points. The pair have had problems against the spread this season as they are both 3-7.
Everything came up roses for the Lakers against the Grizzlies in their previous matchup back in April as the team secured a 125-85 victory. Do the Lakers have another victory up their sleeve, or will the Grizzlies turn the tables on them? We’ll have the answer soon enough.
Los Angeles is a solid 6.5-point favorite against Memphis, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Lakers, as the game opened with the Lakers as a 5-point favorite.
The over/under is set at 225.5 points.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Los Angeles has won 6 out of their last 10 games against Memphis.
- Apr 28, 2023 – Los Angeles 125 vs. Memphis 85
- Apr 26, 2023 – Memphis 116 vs. Los Angeles 99
- Apr 24, 2023 – Los Angeles 117 vs. Memphis 111
- Apr 22, 2023 – Los Angeles 111 vs. Memphis 101
- Apr 19, 2023 – Memphis 103 vs. Los Angeles 93
- Apr 16, 2023 – Los Angeles 128 vs. Memphis 112
- Mar 07, 2023 – Los Angeles 112 vs. Memphis 103
- Feb 28, 2023 – Memphis 121 vs. Los Angeles 109
- Jan 20, 2023 – Los Angeles 122 vs. Memphis 121
- Jan 09, 2022 – Memphis 127 vs. Los Angeles 119
Injury Report for the Lakers
- LeBron James: Game-Time Decision (Calf)
- Anthony Davis: Game-Time Decision (Abdomen)
- Gabe Vincent: Out (Knee)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: Out (Heel)
- Jalen Hood-Schifino: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for the Grizzlies
- Derrick Rose: Out (Knee)
- Brandon Clarke: Out (Achilles)
- Steven Adams: Out for the Season (Knee)